Valeo Academy Application
Valeo Academy Admits New Students Entering Grades Pre-kindergarten Through 12th Grade.
To apply to Valeo Academy, please submit the following materials to the Valeo Admissions Office:
- A completed Enrollment Application (see below for online application)
- A $100 per-student enrollment deposit, no more than $200 per family (please make checks payable to “Valeo Academy”)
- A current immunization record for each child
- A copy of a Birth Certificate for children entering Kindergarten, and 1st grades
- A copy of the last report card or transcript from the previous school
- A copy of the most recent standardized test scores
- The Parent’s Pledge of Honor, signed and dated, available at the Valeo Admissions Office, or click here to download and complete.
- The Financial Policies Agreement, signed and dated, available at the Valeo Admissions Office, or click here to download and complete.
This application is considered complete once all items have been received.
Please submit all materials to:
Valeo Academy Admissions
2500 Beverly Road
Hoffman Estates, IL 60192-3302
The enrollment process begins once an application is received and continues until enrollment reaches pre-determined levels. Enrollment acceptance considerations will be determined by all requested information during the enrollment process, and parents and/or students grades K-12 may be required to meet with a Valeo Academy staff member prior to acceptance. For further information on acceptance procedures, please see the Valeo Admissions Standards.
Acceptance is based on a decision by the admissions committee. Once acceptance is granted, an enrollment packet including our Family Handbook will be sent to all Valeo parents. Parents will be expected to select their payment plan and pay an enrollment deposit to secure their child’s place at Valeo Academy.
Please include a transcript of all course work from the past two years that includes the following: names of courses, list of curriculum used for each subject, course grades, and approximate number of days completed. (High school transcripts must reflect all high school course work and grades issued.)
*Notice of Non-Discrimination policy: Valeo Academy admits students of any race, color nationality, and ethnic origin to all rights, privileges, programs, and activities made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color nationality, age, gender or ethnic origin in administration of its education policies, admissions policies, scholarship and financial assistance policies, and other school administered programs. Valeo Academy does reserve the right to select students on the basis of academic performance, religious commitment, philosophical compatibility, and willingness to cooperate with the Valeo Academy administration and abide by its policies.